Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, Time to Rev it Up!

So, for January 2014, here are my stats:

Height: 5'3
Weight: 159.9 lbs
Body Fat Percentage: no idea
Muscle Percentage: no idea
BMI: 28.3
Waist (at belly button): 32 in. (down from 34.5)
Waist (bellow belly button, aka, my pooch): 34 inches (down from 35.7)
Hips: 42.5 in.
Chest: 35 in.
Thighs: 24 in.
Arms: 11.5 in.


Obviously this is not my ideal but it is better than weighing 167 pounds at my heaviest.  I have to step it up.  I suffered from some chest wall inflammation just a few weeks ago and have recently finished my course of anti-inflammatory meds and will be going back to the doctor soon.  In the meantime I have been ordered to take it easy with the weight training and cardio.  I feel so much better now but will obey until I get the official okay.


My goal weight I have readjusted once again for 150 lbs...I'd take 152 or 153 though.  My goal waist would be what it was prior to having children 28 inches but I know that isn't realistic.  I'd take 30 at the waist and 32 at the pooch.  Hips can stay where they are.  I like hips.  Chest can stay where it is although I know it will shrink (sigh). 

Since my exercise has been restricted I have done other things in the meantime. My goal was to have my legs back.  I kind of let myself go in that I gained weight, developed cankles, and was unhappy with my tree trunk legs in sandals.  To add to the misery I developed Baker's cysts on the back of both of my knees.  I missed my svelt and lithe dancer legs of my youth.  Well now I have them back!  Well almost.  I still have the Baker's cysts which kind of spoil my overall look but from what I have read since mine aren't painful (any more) they would probably just go away on their own over time.


Well, how did I do it?  I used the Awesome Legs Workout on the T-Tapp website!  1 week, every day.  It works!  I didn't even notice until I looked last night.  I had ankles! And that beautiful line up my calf.  I tried on some heels and swooned.  Just gorgeous.  Now how vain am I?  I love beautiful legs, what can I say.  I don't know if I lost any inches but let's just say my thighs don't converse any more.  I lost my favorite pair of jeans to their heated conversations.


That is all for now.  I guess in all the hoopla of fitness and contemplating, my crafting has been abandoned somewhat.  Well not to worry, I am still very much crafting.  I am currently working on a motif bolero and some ACEO cats.  I draw a bit too.  I have gallery work and my more commercial work (to fund my gallery work.  Here are some of my kitties I sell on Ebay from time to time.

Emma
Fox


In Her Sights
Lost In Thought
Sweet Girl
Wide Eyed Wonder


Lounging Around



No comments:

Post a Comment