Thursday, September 24, 2015

Update #1: Intermittent Fasting is Working?

Of course it is working!

This morning I weighed in at 146.2.  My measurements as of September 12, 2015 around my waist were:

30"   upper
30"   waist
33.5" lower

As of this morning, September 24, 2015

29.5"    upper
29.5" waist
33"    lower

So that is a total of a half inch apiece off each!  So yeah, I'm doing the happy dance.


Intermittent fasting is a bear!  The hunger pangs are getting easier to bear.  It hasn't even been two weeks yet...if they are still around at four weeks, then I'll get concerned.  

So, long and short of it...it works!

My freshman year in college my waist was 27-28 inches.  My hips were 38 inches...They are 41 inches now and I'd rather keep them that way.  I would love to have my waist back down to 28.  

The downside to this losing weight is the deflated wrinkly look my abs are getting.  This developed after my last pregnancy...I thought gaining a bit in the stomach would "fill out" the look and look better.  This was true BUT the filling out involves gaining unpleasant, unhealthy fat.  With the added diastasis recti, I was just in dire straits.  I'll live/deal with it.  Flat abs are flat abs...I can always do exercises to help with the excess skin, right?  Hopefully I'm still young enough for the bounce back.

I'll probably update in a week...as you can see a lot can change in just one week or so.  Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment